Friday, January 8, 2010

Inspiration and a Notebook.....

Hope everyone is staying warm !! I can't believe how cold it's been here in the Midwest the last week.....I'm ready for some sunshine !!

I have 2 things for ya tonight....first off is my basket of ribbon that was inspired by Nichole Heady's ribbon storage. I chose to put mine in a basket to make it a little easier to rummage through and I skipped the straight pins and chose to knot the ends....



I ended up rolling 70 rolls of ribbon.......this basket is huge and barely looks full...lol



The second for tonight is a notepad that I covered to carry in my purse. I found it at the dollar tree along with the clothespins. Nothing too fancy, just some scrap pp, letters cut from the cricut and some glossy accents on the flower "o".....



well gals, I'm freezing down here and I think the girls are ready to watch a movie !! Stay warm and have a great weekend !!

No comments: