Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Monograms!

Good morning! It began snowing yesterday around noon and was still snowing when I went to bed around 10:30 PM. After the snow stopped, the winds started up and we had some drifting, mostly around our front porch. This, of course, is the side of the driveway which I park on. (just like we talked about the other day Stacy:) and no, I'm not going to try and back out into it!) The temperatures are going to drop like crazy the next few days, we're expecting a HIGH of -3 on Saturday but then warm back up next week. Unfortunately, the weathermen are saying they expect a lot more of the white stuff over the next two months before spring hits. I noticed this morning that Atlanta is supposed to get snow, so this crazy winter weather is happening everywhere it seems! Well, on to my project for the day!

Some more monogram cards for my sister! This time using Terracotta Tile ink and card stock, ivory card stock, Damask Designs set and Just Rite Monogram Stamper. Notice the Christmas paper in the background? Yeah, I took these pictures before the holiday and my lazy buns never got them posted! That's it for today, just a quickie little post. I'm off to keep my little family warm! I hope you're all safe and toasty wherever you may be!

Becky



No comments: