Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Card Gifts

Morning! How are you all today? We're having a lazy Saturday morning here. Except for Mike, who's stringing up the Christmas lights! We picked up some cool new lights at Target last night, ours from the last few years kept burning out and we felt like a new color this year...RED! I really love the classic look of white lights, completely outlining a house but the girls love the different colors. Guess who won that one? :) I'm really in the mood to decorate for Christmas but it's still a wee bit early for me. We put up seven, yes I said 7, different Christmas trees, in the house, each with a different theme, but I just can't bring myself to do it yet. Today looks like the last decent day, weather wise, for awhile so Mike decided to get the outside decorations up, just in case!

I've been busy here, crafting away. I'm making a few sets of cards for gifts this year and decided on a four seasons theme. These first two cards are the winter/Christmas cards for the winter season.

I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder on a white background and simply layered on light blue card stock, winter themed patterned paper, thick rustic looking twine and glittered snowflakes. I love the chunky twine with the delicate glittery snowflakes!










I hope you have a fabulous weekend! We have a busy day tomorrow, celebrating our Grandma Mary's 80th birthday. I'll be sure to catch you on Tuesday, until then...happy crafting!

No comments: