Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas Tags Part II

Good morning ladies (and possibly gents)! Today I'm sharing the Christmas tags I made for our gifts. Our main tree, which sits in the living room, has all gold ornaments. Similar to my sister, the last two years I've had a theme for our presents. I wrap them in all white paper and pick a coordinating color to for the ribbon and tags. Now, one of these colors is always gold, to coordinate with the tree. This year, the other color is navy blue.

I started with navy blue tags, cut in various sizes with my Cricut, and then I stamped images from Damask Designs and that stamp set I picked up at Joann's. Next time I run by there I'll be sure to check the manufacturer. On half of the tags, I heat embossed with white powder. I love the contrast here!
Then, on the other half of the tags, I heat embossed with Antique Gold powder. I love the way these turned out too! All I need is a bit of gold or white ribbon to hang the tags, and they'll be ready to go!

I hope you all have a great day. I'm home with a sick little one again:( I'll see ya on Saturday with a fun Boss's Day card!


No comments: