Saturday, October 17, 2009

Boss's Day

Good Saturday afternoon to you all! I have a card to share with you today that I made for my boss for Boss's Day. However, Landry was sick the last two days so I didn't get to give it to him yet! :)

I started with a Coredinations card stock base measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I rounded the corners and used sandpaper to let the lighter color show through. Then I trimmed a piece of DCWV patterned paper, from the Green Stack, and attached a wide piece of twill around the edge which I had stamped on with CTMH's Ritzy Ribbon using Versamagic ink. I used staples to attach the twill. For my focal image, I stamped the branch from PTI's Out on a Limb set that I trimmed out with scissors and an Owl from Hero Arts. (Before you say it, I know, I've been stamping with A LOT of owls lately. I can't help it, they're too cute!!) I colored in my Owl with Bic Mark It's and popped him up with a pop dot. Then I stamped my sentiment from PTI's Autumn Abundance, in Colorbox Chestnut Roan, on a Stampin' Up! rounded tab punch in cream card stock.
Here's a pic with the envelope which I stamped an image from PTI's Autumn Abundance on in more Chestnut Roan. Hopefully he'll like it, even though it's late!
Have a nice weekend. I've been Christmas shopping this morning and Mike has gone to Hogtoberfest for the afternoon with our neighbor. It's nice to have Harley rider so close now!




No comments: