Saturday, September 19, 2009

What I'm working on...

It's been a lazy day around here today. We slept in, had a yummy breakfast, went to the local Harley Dealer for a special event they were having and then came back home so Mike could mow. After Landry went down for a nap, I ran up to Hobby Lobby in search of this embossing folder.

You see, the other night I woke up in the middle of the night and had the idea to make these little tags for Halloween treats for Abie's class. I had all the materials except for the embossing folder. Once I got home, I got to work on the tags by trimming them out with my Doodlecharms Cartridge. I cut the pumpkins in shadow and they are 2" tall. After that, I ran them through my Cuttlebug with the Distress Stripes folder and finished them off with a bit of green and orange stickles. They're currently drying and I hope to finish them tomorrow!

Hope you all have a nice evening. We'll be dining Al Fresco tonight and enjoying the fabulous weather!




No comments: