Friday, September 18, 2009

Let it Snow

Happy start to the weekend everyone !! I really got in the mood for colder weather today. It was a little cool here for me and I had to put on a light sweater !! So I decided to play with some new stamps and make a Christmasy card........

I decided to go a little non-traditional and use green, pink, brown and white. I used one of my snowflake stamps in two different shades of pink to make the background for the card. The sentiment is also from the same set and I thought it would pop in bamboo leaves (from Memento). The ribbon was bought back in February and is supposed to be Valentine ribbon. The button is from PTI.

Have a great weekend !! We're taking the kids to the parade tomorrow at the Fall Fun Fest here in town and it should be lots of fun !!





No comments: