Monday, September 21, 2009

Something for a pumpkin door.......

How was everyone's weekend ? We had one of the busiest weekends ever !! It was kinda nice to get back to work today to take a breath !! lol

A pumpkin door.......yes, I have a pumpkin colored front door !! Isn't it awesome !! I needed to dress it up a bit for Halloween.....am I starting too early ? lol So I decided a loooonnggg banner was just the thing !!

I started out with 5 in. scalloped circles in various colors. I ten cut 4 in. circles in various Halloween papers I have held onto (why ??). I cut my letters at 5 in. on the cricut using the Printing Press cartridge. I love how tall and skinny they are !! I then heat embossed all of the letters with clear powder.



There we go !! A banner that looks good against my pumpkin door !! Have a great one and I'll see ya Wednesday : )





No comments: