Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome Baby O !!

Hey there gals !! Wednesday is here !! You know what I look forwar to on Wednesdays....the grocery ads !! lol I love looking and planning out our meals for the next week : )

Ok, there's another precious baby in our family !! Our cousin had baby number 2 and from what I hear, he's adorable ! I'm so excited to meet him in a few days. I decided I wanted my gift to be a little different. Seriously---how many onsies does a baby need !! (trust me---I've had 3) I know one thing we can always use is a fresh supply of bath toys. I found this cute jar at Hobby Lobby. I filled it with different bath toys and secured a rubber duck to the lid. I wrapped cs around, added 2 scalloped squares with the letter "B" in the center. Finished off with yellow and white polka dot ribbon. Card to match----whatcha think ? I hope he and big brother have lots of fun with their new toys !!




No comments: