Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween Garland

Hello there and a happy Thursday to you all! It's Becky with you this afternoon with a fun little garland to share. I trimmed out thirteen kraft colored scalloped squares with my Accents Essentials cartridge. Then I stamped them all with white ink and a star image from a $1 stamp set I picked up at Joann's. Then I inked the edges of all the squares with dark chocolate ink.

Then I used my Doodlecharms cartridge and trimmed out some of the leaves and acorns, on Coredatnations card stock. After trimming them out, I sanded them, to let the lighter shade come through, and colored in the top of the acorn.

Then I cut out the spider image from the cartridge, also on Coredanations card stock, and sanded again.


Then I cut out the pumpkin image and, again after sanding, I added green stickles for the stem and a little stitching with my sewing machine.
I used score pal tape to adhere the squares to the ribbon and voila! A nice little festive garland.
The squares were cut at 2" and the images cut at 1 3/4".
Hope you have a fantastic evening!






No comments: