Monday, September 14, 2009

Just around the corner..................

is Christmas !! Can you believe it ???? I decided to switch gears and start on a few gift card holders for Christmas. I started with a dark brown cardstock measuring 6x12. I scored it at 4, 6 and 8 inches. I folded it so that the two smaller sections formed a peak. You can see this better in the next pic. I added a teal swirl stamp with clear stickles on the dots to give it some sparkle. The sentiment is from SU........

You can see the peak a little better in this photo. I folded the peak over to the left to form a pocket to hold the gift card. Behind that I added teal cardstock that I ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. Again, I added a teal swirly with stickles for sparkle:

I'm gonna call it an early night !! Have a great day and I'll see ya Wednesday : )



No comments: