Friday, September 11, 2009

Frank N. Stein

Do you ever get one of those headaches on the back of your head that just won't go away? Do you have 3 kids that NEED something right now? Welcome to my Friday lol

Tonight I wanted to share some Frankenstein tins I made for the kiddo's and my nephew for Halloween. I bought these cute little tins at Target $1 for two. I've had them for a year and they've just been sitting there staring at me lol So, I decided to turn them into Frank N. Steins !!

Do they look familiar? Yep, they're from SU. Becky and I had the pleasure of making several different Halloween themed items last year at a class we attended. We had a blast and I thought they would translate well on these buckets.

I'm sorry to leave, but I need to take something for my head (and get another round of drinks for the kiddos)......Have a great weekend !!


No comments: