Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Luck!

Happy Thursday afternoon to ya! It's Becky here today and I have a card to share which I made for a co-worker who's moving on to greener pastures! This is a guy who started work just three months before I did and we've been at the same office for over ten years. I'm going to kinda miss him!

This card has three different elements which I've been wanting to try out. #1 stamping a patterned background. I did this on the Pure Poppy with pumpkin colored ink and the single leaf from Out on a Limb. #2 rolling my edges. I did this on my Dark Chocolate paper. Finally, #3 stamping on patterned paper. I did this with my sentiment on some Summer Sunrise Bitty Dots Basics paper. Somehow, I don't think all this meshed so well together! Lol! Poor Stacy is tired of me texting her, I'm sure, about my inadequacies in the stamp world!

One thing is for sure, I do love how the sentiment turned out and I'm sure to be stamping on patterned paper a lot more! I hope you all have a nice evening. Today is Mike's (my husband) birthday and we're having tacos for dinner and brownie sundaes for dessert. Yum!

No comments: