Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween Tags

Hey gals !! Monday again....and I'm feelin' a little under the weather. It has been so nice here the last 4 days that I've slept with the windows open and now I'm paying for it lol

I want to start out by tellin ya that I scored in the top 10 on my very first SPCC color challenge !! woo hoo !! I'm really excited for this week's challenge, definitely colors that are a little out of my league !!

On to tonight's pic.....Becky and I got our PTI package and I couldn't wait to play with the new Halloween Tags !! I've got a million ideas to put to use for these so get ready heehee !!



The cards are 5x4 brown cs that I layered a piece of pp on the bottom half of (sorry, no clue where I got the paper !!) I cut out a half circle to nestle my halloween tags sentiment in and finished off with ribbon. Simple Stacy....that's me !! The treat holders I made to go with the cards are 9x3. I scored at 4 inches on each end (no math lol). I used my SU scallop punch on the top end of the holder and secured it all together with matching ribbon. The treat inside the holder is a individual size twizzlers. Enjoy and have a great night !!





No comments: