Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Raspberry Suite #15

Greetings friends! It's Becky with you tonight with my submission for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #15! These colors really threw me for a loop! That Hibiscus Burst is a bright one isn't it?


Here's a close up of my card. I started with a 5x5 base in Spring Moss and layered a piece of the ultra bright Hibiscus Burst on top which I ran through my Cuttlebug and punched the edge with my scallop punch. Then on top of that, I placed a cream colored bow with a Melon Berry button tied with some Rustic Cream Twine. Then I stamped the mum image from Autumn Abundance, but for this post I'm pretending they're hydrangeas! I colored in them image with melon, pink and green Bic Mark Its. Then, to finish it off, I stamped my sentiment in melon on cream card stock, trimmed and adhered!



I'm pretty happy with how this turned out! Have a great night!


1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super cute bow and button accent. Way to rock this color combo out!

It's a good life!
Terri E.