Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anniversary for my sister

Ooohhh, I love the weather we're having here! It's crazy that it's August and we've got our air off and the windows open! It's Becky with you on this fine Saturday and I have an anniversary card to share that I made for my sister and brother in law. Their 17 year anniversary was a couple of weeks ago so I whipped up this card for them.

I started out with a dark grey card base measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and I used one of the large images from Damask Designs which I heat embossed with clear powder. Then I trimmed a piece of Raspberry Fizz paper and used my scallop punch across the bottom and stamped my sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages. I used some black grosgrain ribbon to tie and bow and finished it off with a Raspberry Fizz button and some Rustic Cream Twine. I love this color combo and the way the whole card turned out!





No comments: