Friday, August 21, 2009

For my cousin..........

I'm so happy it's Friday !! The time went so slow today at work lol But----we got our new PTI buttons and I got my Halloween Tags stamp set !! Let me tell ya that set is so awesome !! I can't wait to play !!

On to my project---this should be the last of my baby shower posts lol My cousin's shower is Sunday and I've finished all of my decorating for the party. This is a set of Thank You cards that I made as a little side gift. The colors coordinate with the colors of the shower and I thought this would be a nice ending to her shower. The box of cards was a pre-purchased set of blank cards that I added the ribbon and scalloped circles to. The sentiment is from SU and says "thank you so much". I decided to cover the existing box with brown cardstock around the edges. I used a scalloped edge punch on pink and adhered it to the underside of the carstock. Simple and clean jsut like I like it !!

Have a great weekend and I'll see ya Monday !!




No comments: