Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Flower Soft

It's Tuesday and I couldn't be more happy about it! It's Becky with you tonight and the reason why I'm excited is because of the Papertrey Ink release tonight!!!!! I love their stamps and I can't wait for some of the new ones to come out tonight. My card tonight started with the flowers from PTI's Green Thumb which I stamped in purple and green Versamagic ink. Then I dabbed a little bit of glue in the center of the flowers and sprinkled some Flower Soft on them. I trimmed around them glued them to the back of the flower pot which I stamped with brown Versamagic ink and trimmed it out. For my card, I used a dark green piece of card stock and adhered an old piece of Karen Foster patterned paper which I trimmed with my EK Success punch. Sorry about the picture being so crooked! Hope you have a great night!



No comments: