Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Window Card

Hola !! Stacy here (we just finished watching Dora) with my next CHF Challenge card. This time our task was to make a scene. Well, I think I accomplished that !! Not your traditional card by any means, but fun nonetheless !! Card measures 5 1/4 by 4 3/4. The stamps are all from Kim Hughes and I decided to paper piece them together in order to make my window view. I freehanded a piece of PP to make the curtains and added some ribbon on the back to give it a little dimension. I needed a curtain rod, couldn't find anything that was the right size.....and remembered I have lots of huge trees outside !! So, a branch is it !! I put eyelets in the curtain and tied twine to my "rod". Interesting ???? Maybe a little over the top, but fun to make !!




1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is absolutely adorable and stunning! I especially love how you ribbon-edged the drapes!!