Saturday, July 11, 2009

Feel Absolutely Fabulous

Good morning friends! It's Becky with you today with a fun card I made for my Grandma! I started out with a white card base, rounded the corners and trimmed a melon piece of card stock to fit, also with rounded corners. I ran the melon piece through my Cuttlebug with my Textile Textures embossing folder. Then I adhered some pom pom trim to my patterned paper and stuck that piece to the melon card stock. I also made a ribbon flower to embellish the card and attached my sentiment on a hand trimmed flag to go underneath it. The sentiment came from Papertrey's' Mega Mixed Messages. I first stamped Absolutely Fabulous and let it dry. Then I used a sticky note and placed it over the sentiment. I inked up the Feel on the Feel better sentiment and stamped it, centered over Absolutely Fabulous. I love the way it turned out!
Here's an up close picture of the card.



No comments: