Friday, January 22, 2010

A little bit of sewing......

My plan for tonight was to finish up the rag tote that I was making for myself.....aren't those fabrics super cute ???


But as it goes, the kids saw me plug in the sewing machine and ran at me like a herd of buffalos !! "Mommy, mommy I want a purse !!" all 3 of them kept shouting....including my little boy lol So, I again had to put myself aside and work on 2 purses and a drawstring tote. This is my oldest with hers:
This is my youngest daughter with hers:


I didn't get a good pic of my son's bag, but I keep trying to tell him it's a bag not a purse !! He's so funny !! All of the fabric were scrap packs I picked up at Joann's. The girls haven't taken them off yet and my son put his in his special spot at bedtime.........
That's all of the creative juice I can squeeze out of myself tonight. Have a great weekend everyone !!

No comments: