Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK Day !!

First and foremost....happy MLK Day !! It's been a pretty slow day around here, house to clean, kids to bathe. We did have some excitement though !! My baby girl had her first guitar lesson today !! I think I was more excited than she was lol......She looked so grown up carrying that bubble gum pink guitar into her lesson !! I know she'll do great ! She loves music !!

My card I wanted to show tonight is one of many projects that I've done over the past few days. There is an awesome store in KS and they're looking for 4 design team members. I thought I'd give it a try !!


The bottom of the card was being stubborn.....there is a strip of plaid on the inside that just didn't want to show itself : )

Have a great night !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! you have done a great job i appreciate your hard work...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards