Monday, December 21, 2009

Time to relax............

Happy Monday !! Can you believe Christmas is almost here ?? The time has flown and I'm already thinking about next year and all of the wonderful things we have planned. Vacation, projects, scrapbook trip.....good thing I'm starting early lol

For the ladies I work with, I decided to make homemade bath salts as gifts for Christmas. I was surprised at how easy it was ! Don't they look yummy ??

There are so many sites that offer recipes that it was hard to choose. I decided to go with a relaxing scent with paper and ribbon to match:



I have one more bit of news !! For all of you in Missouri, there is a new scrapbooking store in Independence called Christine's Corner. I was so tickled to walk in and see Unity stamps !! Next to PTI, they are my faves !! They are having an open house on January 2nd with lots of give aways, make and takes, etc. Check them out if you get a chance !!
Chow for now : )

No comments: