Friday, December 4, 2009

Last wreath.................

Hey there gals !! I feel horrible that I haven't been able to get on here as much as I would like. As I'm sure you all know, the holidays are just horribly busy !! I have a million projects I want to share, but just haven't had time....I'm gonna get better about that !

Ok.....so I finally saw New Moon !! I have to say though, I was a little disappointed : ( I didn't think it was as good as the first, but the last 5 minutes was awesome !! Now I'm waiting impatiently for numero 3 !!

Now that I've wiped the drool off my chin (hee hee) let me share my last wreath with you. This one is hanging on my pie cabinet in my studio. My mother had given me a wreath that had those styrofoam berries that were starting to come off and change colors, so I decided to rip all those off and start fresh.



I cut out 3 different sizes out of three colors on the Cricut using the Christmas Cheer cartridge. Although you can't tell here, I ran some of them through the Bug with the swiss dots. I just randomly started tying them on the wreath with twine. I discovered a set of green and blue rhinestones in my stash and placed them on random flakes.

It didn't exactly turn out like I wanted, but it does look pretty good on my cabinet and maybe I'll try again next year !!
It's super cold here and I'm gonna cuddle up and get to crafting some more....have a safe and happy weekend !!

No comments: