Saturday, December 5, 2009

Backwards!

Hey there, remember me? The other half of this blog? Lol! We've been busy here, just like Stacy, getting ready for the holidays. My goal is to try and have everything completed by next weekend. We'll see if that happens! :) I have a little hostess gift to share with you today. I made this for my super sweet sister, Jennie, who had us all over for Thanksgiving.

I started with three little votives and made a simple wrap out of some patterned paper and a a bit of ribbon. The I created an acrylic box to hold them in. I stuffed the box with crinkle paper around the candles and after securing the lid with some ribbon, I attached a little fall tag.
Here's a close up picture of the bottom of the box and you can see the little candle too. Well, we have cleaned the house and made a significant dent in the laundry so I'm off to lay the little one down for a nap and get some crafty things checked off my list! Have a great weekend!
Becky



No comments: