Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cards and a Recipe

Hey gals !! Hope everyone is making it through the week ! It's been so busy at work that I feel like I haven't been there too much......2 days left !

I was sitting here wrapped in a blanket (No dear, I don't need a Snuggie lol) and even though I was fully ready to post, I couldn't stop thinking about food ! So, tonight you get a quick project and one of my favorite cold weather recipes !

The project: Martha made this cute wreath to display cards. It consists of nothing more than an embroidery hoop and clothespins that are hot glued on. How easy and cool is that ?? I jazzed mine up just a little with ribbon, but honestly I was in a rush to get some projects done and this one only took about 10 minutes:


I'm not sure why the pic turned out kinda sideways.....lol on to the recipe !!

Not sure if this is something I came across or made up in my head but this is one awesome casserole !!

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 box stuffing
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup sour cream
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350

Cook chicken and shred (I like to boil the bird....easy to shred !)

Mix all ingredients together, pour in 9x13 pan and bake for 30 minutes

**Super simple and tastes great !! I've not tried throwing in a few veggies, but I think that would make it even heartier. Perfect for a cold Missouri night : )

No comments: