Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Veteran's Day...a day early

Hello all! Becky here with a Veteran's Day card a day early. I made this card for my dad who served in Vietnam. If I'm being honest, I never really gave much thought to Veteran's Day until I started my job almost eleven years ago. Our office is closed on this day and for the first time, I realized that we celebrated Veteran's Day to celebrate our Veterans, like my dad. My dad is the coolest guy ever. Strongly silent, funny, heroic, and just an unbelievable man. Thanks to him, I had a great role model to base my husband after. Dad always made me feel safe, secure and I thought and still think he is capable of anything. Through all the pain and emotional turmoil he has endured since he came home, I realize it helped make him the man he is today. Thank you dad, for your service and Welcome Home.












All supplies by Papertrey Ink

No comments: