Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aarrh!

Ahoy mateys! Have I told you before how much I heart Thursdays? I get the grocery shopping done on Thursday, we have awesome TV on tonight and if today is Thursday, it means tomorrow is Friday!!! Woo hoo! Today I have a fun little card to share. I had a scrap of Kraft card stock, I think it was 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and I folded it in half. So this card measures 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 (I think!)

After folding the card, I stamped the Boo! sentiment from the Hero Arts Owloween stamp set, over and over in Chestnut Roan ink. Then I added on a scrap of Rusty Pickle Halloween paper from last year. I used some Making Memories pain around the edges, after distressing the edges with my Heidi Swapp edge distressor thingy. I added a few Vintage Buttons (True Black and Orange Zest) which I finished off with a bit of twine and ribbon. For my focal image, I stamped my Pirate Owl and colored away!
I just love the way he turned out! Super cute! Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Colorbox
Paper: Rusty Pickle, PTI
Other: Bic Mark Its, PTI Vintage Buttons, PTI Twine, Making Memories paint

I have made several Halloween cards this year and I thought I'd send them out to some friends in some cutesy envelopes. I just stamped various images from the same Hero Arts set, using different inks and Voila!


I hope you enjoy your Thursday as much as I plan to! :)


No comments: