Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Backpack Tags

Hello all, it's Becky with you today and I'm sharing some more backpack tags. You can read more about them here in my first post.

This tag is for Landry, her old one was looking a bit rough. I used Lime green card stock and some black polka dot paper. I just finished it off with coordinating ribbon.

Now Abie's was a different story. Since she's 7 1/2 with a mind of her own, she wanted to pick out the colors for her tag. I'm sure you're looking at the tag and thinking it's not to bad. The problem is, her new messenger bag is pink and purple! Yech! Abie loves it though so I guess that's what counts! Her base is lime green and I embossed just the end with a zig zag folder for my Cuttlebug. I layered on a piece of BRIGHT sky blue which I stamped with polka dots and heat embossed with clear powder. To finish this layer, I punched the end with my Stampin' Up! Spiral Tab Punch. I added her initial, cut from my Alphalicious Cartridge for my Cricut, and a couple of felt flowers topped with True Black Vintage Buttons from PTI. I tied all the ribbons along the top and it was finished!


Here's a little shot of both tags together. One thing is for sure, I can always spot their bags!



Have a great night!

No comments: