Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Tags

Good Saturday morning to you all, Becky here with you today. We gave Abie the choice of doing summer school this year or not. She chose to go which made me so proud. I thought, what a good kid, choosing to spend four weeks of her vacation learning, beefing up skills for second grade when she could be out swimming and riding her bike. Well that thought was shattered when she told me the only reason she wanted to go was because they get prizes! I should have known! She'll be using a different bag for summer school and I thought I'd make her up a new I.D. tag for it. I got the original idea from Emily Giovanni, here. I simply purchased the I.D. holders in the office aisle at Wal-mart, trimmed some cardstock to fit and used my Doodlecharms Cartridge for the watermelon and my Storybook Cartridge for the letters. I like these tags to have more ribbon on them but somehow they always come off at school! I hope you have a great weekend!



No comments: