Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boo!

I love Thursdays! It's close to the weekend, it's a good TV night (Survivor AND Grey's Anatomy) and it's close to the weekend! :) Tonight's card is another Halloween one that I made last year, BB (before blog). Stacy and I had just bought our Cuttlebugs and we challenged each other to simply make a card with embossing.

I started with a black base and embossed three squares with a dotted border. I'm not sure what the name of it is but it's one of those that comes in a four pack. Then I die cut the spider, Boo! and ghost. I adhered them to the pumpkin colored card stock, added stickles for eyes and popped the card stock up on pop dots, across the card horizontally. To finish the card off, I tied some wide, black and white checked ribbon across the bottom.
Here's a closer picture of the card.

I hope you are enjoying your Thursday night!




No comments: