Monday, August 17, 2009

Thinking of You........

It's Monday again and we've gotten so much rain here today !! Missouri weather is so strange sometimes.........oh well !! I guess the best thing to do is be in the studio...hee hee

This card I have for ya tonight is a little out of my element. Ya know what ? No matter how much I try to add to my cards to give them some dimension, the more they look kinda bare !! I've always been a minimalist---from my house to my cards apparently !! I guess I should just embrace my style and learn to love it !! lol

I started with a 5x7 Kraft notecard that I inked up the edges. Next I took a piece of DCWV PP and used my SU scallop punch on one side. Next is a plain old piece of green CS that I also inked around the edges. The flower was cut using the Jasmine cartidge for my cricut. The sentiment is extra large and I can't remember where I got it !! I finished it off with rustic wood buttons from PTI.

have a great night and stay dry !!






No comments: