Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little perks part deux!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here, and I know this because I've been up since 6:30 AM and outside! Yes Stacy, I got up that early on a Saturday! Lol! Today is our summer/fall neighborhood garage sale. So I'm writing to you from the driveway as I watch the lookie loos drive by and check out our stuff to see if they should stop and look! Today I have part two of the little perks cards.
This first one I used Core'dinations card stock and I roughed it up with some sandpaper to let the lighter blue show through. Then I stamped the balloon strings from Everyday Button Bits and added three Spring Rain buttons. I stamped my sentiment in the corner and added some twine to finish it off!
On this last card, I decided to add some felt trim I picked up at Michael's for just $1! Then I stamped the hot air balloons from Everyday Button Bits and added a Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart and Melon Berry button.
On a more exciting note, I placed our latest PTI order this morning!!!! Stacy and I each ordered a new stamp set they released this month along with the four new button colors they released!!! I can't wait to get my hands on those Pure Poppy buttons! Have a great weekend and I'll see ya on Monday!



1 comment:

emilymomto3boys said...

Where do you get your core'dinations cardstock? I saw it at CHA last January and LOVED the idea, but I can't find it anywhere here....and I find it confusing online as to the colors and such.