Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SPCC Color Combo Challenge

Hey there gals !! Stacy here tonight with my first color combo challenge ever !!! I'm so excited to see all of the fun designs that come out of this.....and what a great place to start......someone gives you color combos and they ideas just seem to flow !! The challenge is taking place at SPCC....go check it out and wish me luck !!

The colors for this challenge are some of my favorite. I started with a 5x4 white card and adhered my green cardstock to the top and brown and white polka dotted DCWV pp on the bottom. I used a mini scallop punch on the bottom of the pp. The picnic basket is from PTI and I watercolored in two shades of brown. The apples were stamped and colored green. For a little extra I used glossy accents on the apples (yummy !!). The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock with my labels punch from SU. To finish it off I added 3 buttons tied with brown twine. Voila !! My cutie card is ready to go !! Thanks for stoppin by and have a great night !!



11 comments:

Susan said...

We're so happy to have you join us at SPCC. What a cute card for a very lucky teacher!

Emily said...

Great work! I love the apples :)

Emily-SP Diva

Laurel Beard said...

Love the apples in the picnic basket. Very cute and creative.

Anonymous said...

Great job on your very first color combo challenge. Love the little apples in the basket. Thanks for playing this week at SPCC!

Melisa-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Don't you just love these colors? Great job!!
So glad you could join us at SPCC!

Stacy Milford said...

Stacy, this is so CUTE! So glad you joined in on the SPCC fun! Your blog is super cute too!

Kristina said...

Great job - thanks for joining us at SPCC.

Mara Campbell said...

LOVE the basket!!!! Such a darling card and the colors work so well. Great job!

Stephanie said...

Great teacher card! Way to go on your first color challenge!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love these colors as a teacher card! I can almost taste the apples!

suzARTe said...

gorgeous card, love everything about this card