Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mom's Birthday Gift

It's Becky with you this Saturday morning. A couple of weeks ago, it was my mom's birthday and I was racking my brain, trying to figure out what to get her. You would think your mom would be easy to buy for but I think she might be the most difficult! I finally came up with the idea for a biscotti mix in a jar with a few little tea bags. I searched the Internet for a good recipe, filled up the jar (which is another blog post in its self) and then made a little package for it. The first picture is of the whole project. I ended up putting tea bags in the front pocket.
This is the back view which contains the recipe for the biscotti.

This is the other side view which has the little 3x3 card I made and attached with a clothespin.

Finally, here's a close up of the little tag on the front of the jar.



I used Daisy D's patterned paper, PTI Mega Mixed Messages, PTI Spring Moss and New Leaf Vintage buttons, PTI twine and PTI New Leaf satin ribbon.

No comments: