Friday, August 7, 2009

Buttons & News !!

Hey gang !! Which should I start with...news or buttons ??? Let's start with news !! 1. Today is Friday !! 2. I'm leaving on a little getaway to some unknown location with my husband (no kiddos !!) 3. Today Becky and I received our huge package from PTI and spent way too much time sorting buttons !! OMG it was soooo much fun !! We ended up with every color they offer and I can't wait to start using them !!

Now for buttons....I put them to good use (I was almost sad to use them...they're so pretty !!) on my first card with the Everyday Button Bits set. I apologize for the picture, but the colors are borwn, blue and white. I absolutely love this set !! So, I've decided I need a second job just to pay for all of the goodies that PTI has to offer ! (ok, not really.......) well gals, time to tuck the kiddos in bed....have a great weekend !!








No comments: