Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little perks

I'm so happy it's Thursday! This week seems like it's lasted FOREVER! It's Becky with you today and I am sharing the first of two related posts. Abie starts school on Tuesday and I thought it would be nice to have a few little cards on hand that I can throw in her bag or lunch. Just to perk up her week. I rummaged through my stash and found little scraps here and there and threw these cards together pretty quickly. On this first card, I used purple DCWV card stock and some old Karen Foster patterned paper. Then I stamped the cherry stems from Everyday Button Bits and glued on two Raspberry Fizz buttons. To finish it off, I curved my sentiment on my acrylic block and stamped it on the circle with my cherries.

For my second card, I used a brown card stock base and layered on Spring Rain Bitty Dots Basics patterned paper which I had trimmed with my Stampin' Up! spiral tab punch. Then I stamped my bicycle in Midnight Blue Momento Ink and attached two Spring Rain buttons. I finished it off by stamping my sentiment down in the corner.
Have a great night and I'll see ya'll on Saturday!



No comments: