Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sympathy Card

Hello there, it's Becky with you today and I have a sympathy card to share. I started out with a Kraft card stock base and matted a piece of melon colored card stock onto it with an edge I punched out with the Fiskar's Threading Water Punch. I stamped my sentiment at the bottom using Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink. Then I dipped three toothpicks into some Scrappy Glue and sprinkled them with Flower Soft in Summer. I adhered the toothpicks to the white card stock and attached the milk can with pop dots, over the toothpicks. I'm not sure what brand the milk can is but it's a rubber stamp I picked up at a local stamp store. I fastened a little yellow ribbon on top of the milk can and adhered the white card stock to some yellow. I finished it off by adhering the whole piece to the melon card stock with pop dots. Hope you have a good afternoon!



No comments: