Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July Dress Up

Hey gang !! Stacy here.....thanks to Becky for sitting in for me last night !! I had a busy night after work and wasn't gonna be able to post until 10 or 11 !! Anyway......Becky came over the other night and we made shirts for the kiddos for 4th of July. I have to say that after doing this, I think I'm addicted !! lol

Lots of pics tonight, so I'll stop blabbering and let ya look !! The first pic is the two shirts I made for my girls. I also ended up decorating flip flops and hair pieces.....they gotta match !!

This is a close up of one of the shirts. I used Palette Ink and stamps from PTI:

This is a pic of all 4 shirts I made: My two daughters, my son and my nephew:


And finally a close-up of the flip flops. I love red white and blue !! They may end up with flip flops for every holiday lol !! Ok, that's it for tonight, thanks for stoppin' by !!








No comments: