Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Celebration Buckets

Stacy here this stormy Wednesday night !! I'm trying to post quickly because a nasty storm is headed our way....3 days this week now and we've have some crazy weather !! I have to start by telling you that my original post tonight was going to be a USA banner. Ok, that didn't happen !! After I saw Becky's, I was too embarrassed to post mine !! lol She did what any BFF would do and told me it would be just fine (I told her it was ok to laugh !!) So, I decided to make a few decorative buckets to throw around the table for firecracker day. I bought the buckets last Halloween at Target...$1 for 2 !!! They are approximately 3-4 inches tall. I lined the middle with My Mind's Eye "It's Time to Break Free" paper (which I love) and tied a felt star with "Celebrate" on the tag to ribbon. The pinwheels are made from the same paper, secured with brads and a button and I used candy sticks that I bought at Hobby Lobby for the stems.

Here's a little better shot:
Well, the thunder is getting closer so I'll let ya go for now. Have a great night !!



1 comment: