Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lip Gloss Holder

Happy Saturday/Easter Eve! It's Becky today and I have a super cute project to share. It's a lip gloss holder I made for Abie. I got the template from here and it went together very easy. I used some old Hobby Lobby patterned paper for the outside and stamped the birdy on white cardstock which I then colored with Bic Mark-It markers and highlighted the nose and flower center with stickles. I then cut out the image and poppped it up with some pop dots on a square nestability.
Here's an up close pic so you can see the bird popped up.

This is a "bird's eye view" (no pun intended) of the holder so you can see the lip gloss inside. I meant to take a picture of this when it was open but I tied it up and forgot :) Abie had come into the room and I was in a hurry to get the picture taken before she saw it! Well, I'm off to mix up Easter egg dye. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!




1 comment:

emilymomto3boys said...

oh how cute!! great coloring too!