Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Monday !! I'm finally recovering from Easter.....I've successfully emptied every egg into the largest tupperware container I own and swept up a mile of easter grass ! My husband and I will be eating candy until Christmas ! I decided I was not going to touch anything pastel for a year---No luck !! The paper I used for this project was begging to be used. So, I decided to find a use for it and made this 3x3 note box for my sister (she loves purple !!). The template I used was given to me by my cousin that is a SU demonstrator. The paper is all HL, stamps are all SU and of course the cutest ever Martha butterfly punch. Below is a top and side view:





The cards measure 6x3, I used white parchment paper (I love the feel of writing on parchment). The stamp is SU and again the cute butterfly to tie it all together. Enjoy and have a great week !!






No comments: