Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lint Roller

Well, here it is, Tuesday already! I meant to get this posted earlier tonight but we've been outside enjoying the nice weather. It was a bit chilly but still nice compared to the last few days! Today's project is a lint roller I picked up in the Target Dollar Spot. My boss lives with cats and he's always borrowing my lint roller. So, I picked this up for him. Once home, I thought it looked very plain. So, I fixed it up a bit...
And here's the finished lint roller! I used some paper scraps for the wrap and ran it through my Xyron so there was plenty of adhesive on it. I then cut a 2" strip of kraft cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. Then I finished it off with a little piece of ribbon. I know he won't appreciate all the work that went into this but I sure feel better giving this to him than the "naked" one! :) Have a great night!