Monday, January 4, 2010

Mish's Sketch ...........

Happy Monday gals !! Hope everyone is staying warm......it's been so cold here, we have snow that I swear won't melt until July !! The kids are wanting to go out soooo bad, but I can't let them go out in single digits !! We did an experiment this morning---we put a tupperware container with about a 1/2 cup of water out on the deck to see how long it would take to freeze...it only took 18 minutes !! I think that changed their minds lol

Ohhhh Mish !! What a great sketch ! My youngest daughter will be 5 next week and I thought this would be a perfect card for her. It has all the colors she likes and was a lot of fun to make:


The sentiment is a little hard to see, but it says "you're so sweet" (one of these days I'm gonna break down and buy a new camera !!)

Thanks for stopping by---stay warm and have a great day !!

No comments: