Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last Birthday Card of 2009

Hey gals !! How's everyone doing tonight ?? What a busy day !! Today is my brother-in-law's birthday, so I took the three kiddos out to dinner with his family and my parents.......daddy is at school right now (he missed out on a great meal !!).

I decided to make a card for him that was colorful......I'm already sad that everything around us is turning brown already : ( ......the leaves are falling fast and things are quieting down. So, I needed a happy happy card to celebrate today !!

Started with orange cardstock, 5-7.....the pp on top is from My Mind's Eye (ain't it fun !!). The balloons are PTI along with the sentiment:


All of the kiddos signed the card which always makes it special. We had a great dinner, great cake compliments of my sister and now it's time for baths !! Have a great night girlies !

Stacy



No comments: