Saturday, October 24, 2009

Strange place for inspiration...

Happy Saturday to you! I bet you thought I was going to leave you hangin' again, didn't you? I've just been really behind all week and haven't gotten down to my craft room at ALL!!! Awful, isn't it? Earlier in the week I was thinking about cards, just because I can't BE in my craft room doesn't mean I can't THINK about it right? Anyway, I was toying around with different ideas and then our front porch popped into my head. Below is a picture of our front porch, right now. The red milk can was my Grandma Jean's and I added the Autumn rake and faux pumpkins.

Here's the card I came up with. Red milk can, rake and pumpkin, just like the front porch. I added the Ripe Avocado Bitty Dots Basics paper to mimic the green house and white trim. What do you think? Does it look like the front porch?


Stamps: Hero Arts, PTI

Paper: PTI

Ink: Colorbox

Other: trim from stash

I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. I'll see you on Tuesday!




No comments: