Monday, September 7, 2009

Just for Dad

Hola gals ! I can't believe that the weekend is finally over !! Tomorrow back to work and back to the routine : ( I've enjoyed these last three days off !!

Tonight I'd like to share a card that I made for my father's upcoming retirement. I can't believe that it's actually come !! He's so young (55 !!) and the countdown is on. Just a few more weeks and he'll be a free man lol. When I think of retirement, I think of relaxing and spending lots of time with family. As for my dad, well, I don't think he could sit still if he tried !! He'll be off to new adventures with mom and the RV and I'm sure she's finally gonna learn how to send pics through email !! (sorry mom, ya gotta learn sometime hee hee)

I tried to keep it manly but fun at the same time. I decided to use Everyday Button Bits and make a bird carrying a bunch of balloons. A simple "Happy Retirement" and some striped paper.

Dad if you by chance read this......Congrats !! I love you and am happy for you and mom !!

Have a great night ladies !! See ya Wednesday : )





No comments: