Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ink Storage

Hello there! This is going to be a quickie post tonight as my youngest is sick and needs her mama. Last week, Stacy and I got our PTI order in and it consisted of ink and paper, NO STAMPS!!! Can you believe it? I ordered 18 of their inks, I think everything but Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow, True Black and Pure Poppy. Anyway, I just ordered the cubes to see how well I liked them and I thought as I ran out of ink, I'd replace them with the full size pads. After I unpacked the box, I realized I was going to have a storage issue. Below is my solution.

I stamped each of the inks on a piece of plain white card stock and then used my small EK Success heart punch to punch out each of the colors. I used a glue dot to adhere each of the hearts to the labels on the backs of the inks. Then I lined all of the cubes into the lid of a rectangular canvas box (which held a birthday gift from Stacy to me, several years ago!)
Here's a little bit of a closer look at the cubes.
We'll see how well this works. So far so good! Hope you all have a good night!




No comments: