Thursday, September 3, 2009

Autumn

Good morning! It's Becky with you today and I have a fun autumn card to share in honor of this fabulous autumn weather we're having here!

This card measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. The base is Enchanted Evening, which I've found to be a very versatile blue. It seems to be juuuust right! I layered on Summer Sunrise Bitty Dots Basics (that's a mouthful) and some dark brown DCWV card stock which I punched with my Upper Crest punch. I then did a little zig zag stitch between the two. For my main focal point, I popped up the leaf bouquet from Autumn Abundance on a Labels One die (from Spellbinders) on Kraft card stock, which I had colored in with my Bic Mark It's. I finished the bottom off with an Enchanted Evening button, some Rustic Button Twine, a flag with my sentiment and finally a tiny little rhinestone!
Here's a close up pic of my stitching and embellishment!

Have a great day ladies and I'll chat at ya Saturday!

No comments: