Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yes, another anniversary!

Good afternoon to you all, it's Becky with you. Apparently August is THE month for anniversary's! This is my third one this month! This one goes to our own Stacy (and Matt). Their anniversary was yesterday, 9 years! Isn't that awesome! So here's a picture of the card I made for them.

I started with a white base that measured 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Then I layered on a piece of dark chocolate which I had stamped with a Hiedi Swapp foam polka dot stamp and heat embossed with clear powder. Then on the right side I layered a piece of Enchanted Evening which I had stamped with my new Text Background stamp from PTI. I added my sentiment and a punch of color with that Raspberry Fizz flag, which was embellished with a piece of American Crafts ribbon, an Enchanted Evening button, some Rustic Cream Twine and a stick pin from Making Memories.
Here's a close up picture of the embellishments.
I wish them many more happy years together!


No comments: